Training NYC 1990-2000
- Harold Guskin. 10 years of private training with the author of the book: How to stop acting.
- Gene Frankel. Six years of continuous training.
- Elaine Stritch. Advanced scene study with Elaine Stritch in The Stella Adler Conservatory of Acting.
Theater making experience 1994-2000
Actor, director, playwright, and founder of his own theater company in NYC:
- Hedge (Fences) - Rawspace, NYC.
- Cuatro Caminos - Rawspace, NYC; and The Gene Frankel Theater, NYC.
- 45 minutes in a Public Bathroom- American Theater of Actors, NYC.
Invited by Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod, to participate in "Cheek by Jowl's first Young Director & Designers Summer School."
Invited by Tim Robbins and his theater company The Actors Gang, to participate in the first stage of rehearsals of the work written and directed by Tim Robbins "Break the Whip."
Invited by Rob Ashford and Madison Cox, to assist in the staging of Arthur Millers THE CRUCIBLE, starring Sir Derek Jacobi and Sir Kenneth Branagh.